Benefit Policy Exclusions
Click the links below to see the details for each benefit exclusion.
The Policy will not pay benefits for any disability which:
- is not being continuously treated by a physician, unless it is determined by Us that continued care is of no benefit to You;
- is the result of Injury or Sickness that, in either case, arises out of work for wage or profit;
- is the result of an intentionally self-inflicted injury or a suicide attempt;
- is the result of declared or undeclared war, or any act of war, or armed aggression, or which results from service in the armed forces of any country or international authority;
- is the result of participation in a riot or insurrection, or commission of, or attempt to commit an assault or felony, or while engaged in an illegal occupation.
|Firms Ineligible For Short Term Disability
|Metal and Coal Mining
|Ammusement Parks, Clubs, Sports, Other Recreational Services
|Oil and Gas Extraction, Mining and Quarrying
|Detective, Guard and Armored Car Services
|Small Arms, Ordnance and Accessories
|Theatrical Producers, Bands, Entertainers